* Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing maintenance requirements (both planned and unplanned) on production equipment/tooling, and utility systems.
* CNC machining equipment preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and making repairs.
* Standard and heavy-duty electrical experience (110/220/480)
* Readily available for emergency repairs in breakdown situations
* Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, electrical schematics, service manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
* Performing preventative maintenance.
* Maintain communication with management and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
* Assist in maintaining parts and supplies inventory by reporting low supply levels
* Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
* Maintain a clean and safe work area.
* Receives, stores and issues tools/supplies that support the production floor.
* Will have a professional appearance and be able to communicate with vendors.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Please call us at 574.658.3291 to set up an appointment for an interview and please email us your resume at email@example.com